Wednesday, 4 December 2013

November photo a day Challenge - Week 4

Did I mention how excited I am that it's December??! Well I am! And it's been a very busy start. My house is looking ever so festive and the weather has been divine! 

Also whilst chatting to Jenni I was surprised to learn that she only puts up her Christmas tree on Dec 24th! WHATTT ? It has always been tradition in my family to put the tree up on the 1st of Dec and take it down on the 6th of Jan - I'm curious as to when you all put your tress up and get festive?? Just a little culture curiousity ;)

Anyway amongst all the busyness I totally forgot to post my final part of the November challenge - here we go.... 


Day 23: Simplicity...
Simplify...

Day 24: A Word...

Gracias, Muchos Gracias!

Day 25: Quirky...
Mickey and Minnie earrings!!!

Day 26: Message...

lol

 Day 27: No!...
Me too Joey, me too!

Day 28: I am grateful for...

Xx

Day 29: Black...
Fresh sheets ready to welcome December!!!

Day 30: All done...

All presents are now wrapped and ready for the tree!!

Follow me on Instagram Xx

3 comments:

  1. I always have the tree up at the 1st of December, though mine comes down before New Year's as I like to start the year all cleaned up and fresh and ready!! But, no way would i wait until the night before to put my tree up, though I guess it's a tradition and way of some people, so that's ok. Love those earrings of Mickey and Minnie, I NEED a pair, haha!! Well done you for having all the presents wrapped, I've not even started, must get on that!! Have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so on the ball with your presents all wrapped and ready! i like your grateful list. joey is my fave friend from friends. he makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful. That head of hair... so jealous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!