Sunday, 1 December 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday and HAPPY FIRST OF DECEMBER!!!!! Oh my gosh, I can't begin to tell you how happy and joyful my house is right now! Yesss, the tree is up and Buble Christmas is blaring!! 


1. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint Fudge Choc Chip is my go to! But I'm also a sucker for plain old chocolate!
2. What is your favourite smell?
I looooove the smell of mens cologne, I diiiiiie! Also new tennis balls, vicks vaporub and fresh bread!
3. What is your favourite TV commercial? (Past or present) 
Oh, it has to be the Cadbury ad with the Gorilla drumming Phil Collins!! So good!
Also love the Snickers ad with  Joe Pesci - "Eat a Snickers, you get a little angry when you're hungry!"
4. What is your favourite day of the week? 
I love the feel of Friday! Saturday is awesome too!
5. What is your favourite way to waste time?
Listen to my iPod, play Candy Crush, read, PINTEREST!
6. What is your favourite article of clothing?
I think my Beatles sweater! Or my leather jacket!
Sunday Social

8 comments:

  1. Mens perfumes...yes they are certainly better smelling and distinctive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to waste time on Pinterest too!
    cool post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cadbury chocolate from the U.K or Australia. The stuff sold in the U.S just doesn't taste the same. Thanks for posting the Gorilla ad as it is one I havent seen yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint is my favorite ice cream too! I had never seen that commercial. really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love cadbury's :))) That commercial makes me laugh :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, I LOVE Bryers Mint Chocolate Chip... but the ice cream is white, I HATE green min chocolate chip. I'm so weird. Do you have Bryers on your side of the pond?

    I waste sooooooooooo much time on Pinterest/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I'd love to have a Beatles sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore mint chocolate chip ice cream too, and men's cologne!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!