Sunday, 15 December 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday dolls! We are in the midst of a heatwave, I have just enough energy to type this and then crawl into a nice cold bath - all of you amongst snow I am ever so envious!! Ugh - My head is throbbing so on with the show...


1. What is your favourite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
My absolute favourite is still Home Alone!!  Also love Love Actually, Elf, and It's a Wonderful Life!
2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I don't unfortunately, when I was in school I'd visit some nursing homes, that was a lot of fun! But I do buy gifts for donation!
3. What is your favourite toy received as a child for the holidays?
I pretty much loved everything! I was super psyched to get Barbie's dream house one year, and I think my Nanna gave me money so I bought Barbie's Beach house and minivan that year too!! 
4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays? 
Mostly clothes and cool new stationery haha! I'm a sucker for new pens!
5. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
Christmas Eve traditions start with going to Church then going to my Nanna's after, where we eat sweets and drink! Then my parents, brother and I return home and open our presents and listen to Christmas music while Mum prepares her awesome ham for Christmas day!! This year Christmas is at my house so I think we'll be preparing a lot more food on Christmas Eve!!

What's your favourite Holiday Movie?


Sunday Social

4 comments:

  1. I saw a Christmas jumper yesterday with that Home Alone quote on it. I adore Home Alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE home alone so much . I have seen it like 100x time (remove the bragging but I have actually watched it multiple times :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, the REAL Barbie Dream House??? Like the one with working lights! Wow, so jealous! Brie and I were just talking about it yesterday! Every year I would covet it in the JC Penny Christmas toy catologue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Christmas movie, I watch it every year :) I had a Barbie dream house as well, I was an avid collector of all things Barbie, it was a bit silly. I had so many I barely had anywhere to put them. But, I loved them. These were wonderful!! Have a gorgeous week doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!