Sunday, 22 December 2013

Sunday Social

THREE MORE SLEEPS GUYYYYS!!!


via

1. What is your favourite holiday season tradition?
Well I love putting up the tree on the first of December! I also love our Christmas Eve traditions! We go to the tennis every January too (if I'm in Aus), which is one of my favourite things of the entire year!!
2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
Love Actually - that's the only Christmas movie I watch all year round!! But every Christmas I always watch Home Alone, It's a Wonderful Life  and Sleepless in Seattle!
3. Show us your favourite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
These Mickey and Minnie Mouse ornaments that I bought at Disneyland Paris are my favourite!! Everyone always admires them!

4. What is your favourite holiday song?
My all time favourite would have to be White Christmas, the faster Home Alone version by The Drifters, that really gets me bopping along! And I absolutely LOVE Blue Christmas - I play this on repeat every Christmas, my whole family roll their eyes every time they hear it!! Buble's version really gets me swooning and in the mood ....for Christmas ;) But Elvis' version is sooo classic, makes me think of my Papa!
5. What is your favourite holiday dessert?
Well I'm usually too stuffed to eat dessert, so I like something light and fresh like strawberries and ice cream, that's lovely on a hot summers day! But if I'm in England we usually have chocolate pudding with hot chocolate sauce, omggggg divine!
6. What is on your wish list this year?
This year I have asked for this Doctor Who TARDIS Teapot [I'M IN LOVE!] Also new Toms, books and Despicable Me 2 on dvd!

What is your favourite holiday song?
What do you usually have for dessert at Christmas?
What is on your wish list? Xx


Sunday Social

7 comments:

  1. So apparently I need to watch Love Actually. It's on just about everyone's list as their favorite & I've never seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those ornaments. They are so cute!! The chocolate pudding with chocolate sauce dessert sounds to-die-for. OMG!!! I'm going to have to look up a recipe for that one.
    ~Stopping by and visiting from The Sunday Social Link-Up~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful doll :))) I love those ornaments, they are precious :)))) I hope you have a very beautiful Christmas time & may the new year be filled with love and happiness and adventures :))) I love coming here and I look forward to doing it more and more in the new year!! Merry Christmas!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEKS, my favorite scene in Love Actually!!!!!!!!!!! This made my day, lovely girl! <3

    Chocolate pudding in CHOCOLATE HOT SAUCE!?!?!? Why have I never heard of such a thing????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, a fellow sleepless lover! Oh man, the best movie... Now I wanna watch it :) lol. Glad to be stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sleepless in Seattle!!! And Michael Buble:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!