Sunday, 29 December 2013

Sunday Social

Hey hey hey! My Christmas was so wonderful, I had a brilliant time and I got some awesome gifts, yes Santa still visits me!! I'll do a post about it soon! For now, just a quick wish to you and yours for a HAPPY, SAFE AND HEALTHY NEW YEARS! My love always ! xxx


Happy new year


1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
I don't really do much on New Years Eve, surprise surprise - we usually have a BBQ at home, drink champagne, toast to a new year and I'm in bed by eleven! 
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
Just the usual BBQ dinner and bed! 
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
I don't know ahhhh Perks of Being a Wallflower! Only because it's the last book that I read!
4. What are your new year's resolutions? 
Read more, take more photos (as in be in more photos, which I hate, but looking back at this past years pictures I haven't been in many!) eat healthier, try and cut back on McDonalds, I know, I'm 24 years old and I still eat take out ugh!

Do you have any good books I should read in the New Year?

Sunday Social

9 comments:

  1. I read the Perk of Being a Wallflower years ago. It was pretty good. Still meaning to watch the movie they made.BBQ for NYE sounds like an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually don't do anything outside of the house for New Year's either. We're going downtown this year and I'm determined to make it a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talked about a favorite Nora Roberts series on my blog. My husband talked about his love of the Wizard of Oz series. Those might be good for you. :)
    ~Visiting from the Sunday Social Link-Up~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an amazing New Year!

    xo
    Christina
    Christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you haven't read the Alchemist, I would definitely recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful New Year doll, I hope it's fun and happy :))) Am glad your Christmas was wonderful too :))) Enjoy yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should read The Ghost of Danielle Steel , it's so very awesome and I've reread it multiple times. Happy NYE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's already 2014 where you are!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY New Year, sweet girl!!!!! I keep forgetting that it's summer across the pond, and I was just thinking "BBQ?!?!?!?"

    I hope for many wonderful things to come your way in 2014 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your NYE plan. I should start doing that instead! BBQ at home sounds way more relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!