Sunday, 8 December 2013

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday dolls! I have had such a cute weekend! Yesterday a girlfriend and I went to Koko Black, a super fancy chocolate salon, where we indulged in a delicious Belgian Chocolate Mousse and a few scrumptious handmade chocolates, oh my was it divine, and heavy on the purse strings! We left sleepy and with a massively sickly feeling that only chocolate can do to you, it was heaven! Last night I snuggled in and watched Elf and Diary of a Wimpy Kid, man I feel like such a kid watching these films and giggling along, my favourite way to spend a Saturday night!

Today Bestie and I caught the matinee performance of the fabulous new Peter Pan Ballet, ahhhh it was so lovely, very very cute!

Now onto this weeks Sunday Social!


Tangled
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Flynn and Rapunzel - The above photo is actually my wallpaper, love it!
2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Books, water, Clinique moisturiser, aspirin, pictures, tissues!
3. What is your least favourite chore?
Vacuuming, I have weak arms and get tired after a minute!
4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Errrm brushing my teeth and my whole face routine really annoys me, for some reason it feels like such a chore!
5. What do you do to vent anger?
Usually I bitch on twitter or I have a good friend I can vent to, it's great!
6. What is your favourite holiday of the year and why?
CHRISTMASSSSS derrr!!! The only other holiday we celebrate is Easter so that is a close second! I love Christmas because of the wonderful childhood memories, the traditions, family and togetherness, giving, receiving, Faith, hope, love, FOOD!!!!! Christmas music and movies are a big plus too!

What is the wallpaper on your mobile? I'm such a nosey parker! xx

Sunday Social

7 comments:

  1. I love your phone screen, that is so sweet :))) The salon sounds wonderful, I would have loved that. What a gorgeous weekend you've had :)))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd forgotten about Easter. Its wonderful as its the one time of year I get proper Cadbury chocolate. Hope you have a great week!

    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I love Tangled! But not nearly as much as I love Christmas!! SO glad I found another blogger who seems to love it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Disney Nerd, I love your wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah I just love this wallpaper! When I saw the question "What do you keep beside your bed?" I answered myself BOOKS even before I read it! I think I know you well hah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I can't stop giggling at the "I have weak arms." I don't mind vaccuming, I think my least favorite chore is cleaning the shower. Gross. I too hate brushing my teeth. Which I guess, sounds gross, but I hate it. I'm with ya, sista! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that chocolate salon does sound heavenly divine! i brush my teeth about 4 times a day. yes, i'm serious. i loathe cleaning the bathrooms, yuck. my nephew and nieces are my phone wallpaper. someday i really do need to watch the movie elf. i've heard such good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!