Thursday, 2 January 2014

December photo a day Challenge - Week 3

HAPPY NEW YEAR my lovelies! I had a quiet one, BBQ at home and bed by eleven! I woke up at midnight when the floods of text messages came, so that was good enough for me! Yesterday we had a family lunch with my Aunts and Uncles and cousins, we watched music videos and played games all day, it was fun!
Today I'm just gonna crash and watch the tennis, AHHHH I looooove tennis season!!

I hope your festive season has been as wonderful as mine Xx

*I forgot to post part three of my December challenge, running late as usual! So here we go, first post for 2014!

Day 18: Big...

Love this!

Day 19: Tis the Season...

Loved seeing this in the window display of Pigeonhole!

Day 20: I'm listening to...

A very She & Him Christmas! Looove Zooey!

Day 21: On the door...

*Next to the door actually ;)

Day 22: Sparkly...

This is the base of my mini Christmas Tree that sits on my dining table, in case you were wondering ;)

Day 23: Tradition...

This happens every Christmas Eve Eve and Christmas Eve!

Day 24: Wrapped...

Ahhhh!


Follow me on Instagram Xx

4 comments:

  1. I really love this quote , keeps me motivated and my dreams alive. Happy New Year friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love day 23 and 24! Am I the only one on the planet that can't stand Zoey Deschenel? I just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this dream quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year doll, I'm glad you had a wonderful time!! May the new year bring you lots of happiness and great adventures xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!