Thursday, 9 January 2014

January photo Challenge - Week 1

Oh hi there lovely, how has the first week of 2014 treated you?!
I'm on a little high right now, trying to enjoy it while it lasts! Today I had IKEA dates with my Dad, I bought a new bedside table (well Dad paid while I went and bought $1 hotdogs for us, the joys of shopping with parents hey!?) Then my Bro built it for me and I redecorated a little, then we watched The Great Gatsby and chowed on Chinese food! Trying to get errands done because the weekend is set to be a mega scorcher, 43 degrees is scheduled, yikes - Calculations tell me that that is about 110 degrees Fahrenheit - I'll probably be sleeping the weekend away, to avoid it, but let me tell you, I'd rather be in the heat than in the minus whatever crazy weather the US are having atm!! I hope wherever you are you are nice and perfectly toasty. 
Here is week one of the Jan photo challenge, ahh I feel like I'm on top of things now!

Day 01: Lunch...

Mum made satays!!

Day 02: Begins with G...

GRAN!

Day 03: My town...

<3

Day 04: Words to live by...

PREACH!

Day 05: Found...

This old Driving Licence wallet which belonged to my Papa is my favourite thing that I have of his. 
It still holds his UK driving papers.

Day 06: Happens everyday...

Such a chore of a routine to keep me youthful!

Day 07: Upside down...

!!

Day 08: Lucky Number...

Eight, Garden Gate! ;)

Day 09: Natural...

Love the natural tones of my new bedside table!


Follow me on Instagram Xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous items doll. Such a precious photo of your Gran as well :))) Love that. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, IKEA makes my heart happy! Luckily we have one 20 minutes away! I LOVE that natural wood finish, that looks like the same finish Steve and I were looking at when we got new bedroom furniture last year! LOL, I totally forgot we are the only country that doesnt use the metric system, and I was thinking, 43 degrees is a scorcher??? The other morning I woke up and it was 1 degree outside. ONE Degree. I'm not even sure what that converts to in celcius. Just know it was freaking COLD!!!

    Try to stay cool this weekend! Stay hydrated!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!