Monday, 20 January 2014

January photo Challenge - Week 2

Hiiiii! Life is so boring and quiet, I have no news whatsoever! Oh, I'm going to see Frozen tomorrow with Mum, I can't wait! Then in the evening I'm catching up with a friend and we're going to see Saving Mr Banks, two movies in one day, very excited! Have you seen either of these movies? I've heard good things about both!

Anyway, hope you are all well, here is part two of the Jan photo challenge!

Day 10: Manmade...

Oui!

Day 11: Looking Down...

Hiding from the heat!

Day 12: Colourful...

Beloved.

Day 13: Makes me smile...

Eeeeeep!

Day 14: Three things...

!

Day 15: Black & White...

This weeks book!

Day 16: Sun...

Sunflowers by Van Gogh!

Day 17: Tiny...

I heart mini OPIs! New favourite colour 'Tickle My France-y'

Day 18: Happy place...

:)

Day 19: Breakfast...

Best way to spend a Sunday!

Day 20: To-Do...

Finish all of these!

Follow me on Instagram Xx

4 comments:

  1. So sweet, I hope you enjoy Frozen. I still need to see it!! I know my girls want to as well :))) Have a gorgeous week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I see all these already? I remember commenting how I wish ole Prince William would wear a wedding ring. Or was that on your Instagram?
    Enjoy the movies, I have not seen either yet, but have heard nothing but good things! I saw The Wolf of Wall Street on Saturday, it was SOOOOOOOO long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that TARDIS a mug or a teapot? Either way, I really want one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! Mine are on Instagram.... I should get them blogged!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!