Tuesday, 28 January 2014

January photo Challenge - Week 3

Happy Tuesday guys! I've just spent all day watching season 4 of Downton Abbey - it was a very emotional day, that's all I'll say! Onto part three of the Jan photo challenge, can you believe February is only a few days away? Ahh.

Day 21: Blue...

I heart my Dunder Mifflin mouse pad!

Day 22: Nice!...

It's been so hot, totally devoured this Choc thick shake from McDs!

Day 23: Bedtime...

Zzzzz

Day 24: My Space...

Such a clutterbox!

Day 25: Taste of Summer...

Watermelon has been my best friend this summer!

Day 26: Fun Stuff...

You'd never guess I'm 25 this year ;)

Day 27: Something I bought...

Birthday presents are all I seem to buy these days!


Follow me on Instagram Xx

3 comments:

  1. Super. I have one of those call boxes from Dr. Who, but mines a money bank xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing an empty iced coffee cup and fresh watermelon makes me so jealous. It was 7 degrees here when I woke up this morning! That police box clock is freaking kick ass!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!