Sunday, 5 January 2014

Sunday Social

Hi guys! I've had a super cute weekend so far, well, kind of. Yesterday I took down my Christmas tree, wahhhhh! It was actually so depressing, such a bummer to pack all the festive decorations away. 
Last night a girlfriend and I went to the Outdoor Cinema to see About Time - it was such a lovely movie, have you seen it? I have a big crush on Bill Nighy, even though he's old *wink wink* - We snacked on lollies and chocolate and cuddled up under a massive blanket under the stars, it was a really cute night!
Today I've just been catching up on my DVR and have started reading The Book Thief - looking forward to seeing it at the movies soon! What's been happening in your world, lovely? I feel like I haven't posted anything of substance in agessssssss, my apologies! Here's a quick Sunday Social for you, unfortunately my answers show just  how boring I really am!
The must watch movie of Fall 2013 - #abouttime - it's out November 8th! www.abouttimemovie.com @About Time #spon

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I would like to stop eating things like McDonalds and Burger King etc. I know it won't last long!
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
Haha not really! I love riding and swimming so I'd recommend those!
3. What is your favourite thing you did over the holidays?
Apart from celebrating Christmas with family, watching the tennis is definitely my favourite thing!
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
Ummm I don't know!? Yikes, better find something!
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
So far I'm only excited about seeing Grease The Musical and seeing Michael Buble when he comes to town!

What 3 things are you excited for this year?

Sunday Social

3 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic! Wishing you a great year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds like it was marvellous. I have already begun to try and eat more healthy and exercise to keep healthy. I just want to eat a cake now, haha. But, I am determined to be good. As it's good to be healthy. I hope you have a marvellous year doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!