Sunday, 12 January 2014

Sunday Social

Oh my Lord, it's baking outside, and not very much nicer inside, my air conditioner is struggling, boooo. Anyway, enough complaining, just a quick Sunday Social for you before I take a nap to escape the heat!

zeroing:    Blogging is Fun

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
She may be the Song that Summer Sings, it's a line from the song She by Elvis Costello. I think I've been blogging for two years, nearly three?
2. Why do you blog?
Well I love writing, and it's a great way to share and vent! And I've made the most wonderful friends!!
3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
4. What is your favourite post you wrote in 2013?
5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
Just keep on writing, I think I'd like to write more things of substance! I hope I'll be more consistent with it too!
6. Top 3 favourite blogs to follow? 
Favourites that I check daily are Luck Fupus, Water Painted Dreams and The Dainty Dolls House !!

What are your top three blogs to follow?
HAPPY SUNDAY XX

Sunday Social

5 comments:

  1. It's wonderful to get to know you.
    Fun answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well,I wish it was hot here, it's cold. I need some hot weather :) Loved your answers & bless you checking my blog, so sweet :))) Made me smile. I hope you have a wonderful week darling girl!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot, thanks for the shout out! Ahhh, i just went back and looked at your Favourite Proposals post and I got all warm and fuzzy! The Office proposals are def my favorite.

    Kepp it coming with the blog! I'm looking forward to reading more about you, love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhahahaha so funny post, I agree with your for every single point!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopping by via Sunday Social Blog Hop to say Hi!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!