Sunday, 19 January 2014

Sunday Social

Hi guys, it's Sunday, you know the deal!

Rule #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. Top 3 favourite kinds of food 
Any kind of potato, mashed, roasted, baked, French fries, ANYTHING! Chicken, done any way! And of course CHOCOLATE!!!
2. First 3 things you do in the morning 
Do my whole face routine/brush my teeth, ride my bike, shower!
3. Last 3 things you do at night 
Do my whole face routine/brush my teeth, check emails, read or watch TV! 
4. 3 TV shows you NEVER miss 
I watch a lot of TV. A LOT! I download most shows but the three I watch on TV every week without fail are Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time  and Criminal Minds! Oh and Survivor and Amazing Race !!!!
5. 3 places you want to visit 
Greece, Canada and Japan (if I could only pick three!)
6. 3 people you can always count on
Mum, Dad, Brother!

What 3 TV Shows do you never miss?
And what three places would you love to visit?
Happy Sunday Xx


6 comments:

  1. Swinging by from the link-up. I love Doctor Who as well, but I'm so far behind (I'm still in the early David Tennant years!). Watching that show and Sherlock have bumped London back to the top of my "want to visit" list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor Who and Once Upon a Time are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful favorite foods list! All my favorites are there! :) I am a big Survivor and Amazing Race fan too. I can't wait to see which former contestants are coming back to AR - I am hoping it's NOT Brendan and Rachel...I cannot stand her.
    ~Amanda
    Visiting from the Sunday Social

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to Greece too! Seeing all that truly ancient history would be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you count sweet potatoes? I love sweet potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am itching to go to Italy, Switzerland and Austrailia. One day I will get there!!

    I guess The Blacklist is my only MUST WATCH tv show right now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!