Sunday, 26 January 2014

Sunday Social

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY! I'm not up to much today, decided to stay in out of the heat! Will definitely be having a beer to celebrate though ;)

Onto this weeks Social, it's a vain kind of Sunday!
1. How old were you when you started wearing make up?
Thirteen, when I started high school. I used to wear lipstick earlier than that, just to try it out!

2. What are your top 3 favourite beauty products?
Definitely my quad eye shadow by Clinique (above) which includes Strawberry Fudge Duo, Gold Rush and Daybreak - I wear it every day, casual or party mode! I also love my two in one lipgloss/perfume roller by Clinique, the lip colour is Pink Champagne at one end and the perfume roller is Happy at the other end, really cute! Thirdly is my Clinique blush, Iced Lotus - I can't live without wearing blush, my face looks so flat without it!

3. What is one make up product you don't leave home without?
I always carry my Clinique compress powder and lip gloss of course! I never leave the house without wearing make up (I'm not vain, just self conscious!) so I'm always wearing Clinique foundation, powder and a little blush!


4. What is your daily beauty routine?
All I use is Clinique products (can you tell!) I wash, cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day! Sometimes when I'm feeling gross I use either Clarins or Neutrogena facial scrubs, which always makes my face feel fresh!

5. What is your favourite hair/make up product you've discovered in the last year?
I don't really try anything new and I don't ever buy eye shadows and lipsticks/gloss because I get them as gifts so my make up lasts me a very long time! And I don't use anything in my hair other than shampoo and conditioner, I'm anti-hair products!

Make up and beauty products are really really expensive here, I bought a box load of it when I was in America because it was SO CHEAP! Here, my Clinique facial soap costs me nearly $40 alone, I was stunned when the girl at Clinique in the US told me it was only $12!!!!!! So you can imagine how much I stocked up!!

What are your top 3 beauty products?
Do you stick to one brand or like to mix it up?


8 comments:

  1. Great answers!
    I am pretty much a Bare Escentuals girl but will try a lip gloss from a different brand now and then.
    Enjoy the day, stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't leave my house without my Vaseline lip balm! I don't wear make up usually, just lip balm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love me some beauty products! Which specific Clinique foundation do you use! I have tried many different formulas of Clinique and I used to use the 3 step facial cleansing. My foundation of choice for a night out it the Kat Von D foundation, and for a casual day running errands I'll do a BB cream or Revlon Nearly Naked.

    Why are products so expensive there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever used Clinique Moisture Surge? I love love love it but it's so expensive I don't always buy it. Clinique makes great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super. I hope you have a gorgeous week doll x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super doll, love products!! I hope you have a gorgeous week xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by from the link up! Wow, I didn't know that makeup was so much more expensive there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I started wearing makeup at 16 and my daughter did too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!