Onto this weeks Social, it's a vain kind of Sunday!
1. How old were you when you started wearing make up?Thirteen, when I started high school. I used to wear lipstick earlier than that, just to try it out!
2. What are your top 3 favourite beauty products?Definitely my quad eye shadow by Clinique (above) which includes Strawberry Fudge Duo, Gold Rush and Daybreak - I wear it every day, casual or party mode! I also love my two in one lipgloss/perfume roller by Clinique, the lip colour is Pink Champagne at one end and the perfume roller is Happy at the other end, really cute! Thirdly is my Clinique blush, Iced Lotus - I can't live without wearing blush, my face looks so flat without it!
3. What is one make up product you don't leave home without?I always carry my Clinique compress powder and lip gloss of course! I never leave the house without wearing make up (I'm not vain, just self conscious!) so I'm always wearing Clinique foundation, powder and a little blush!
4. What is your daily beauty routine?
All I use is Clinique products (can you tell!) I wash, cleanse, tone and moisturise twice a day! Sometimes when I'm feeling gross I use either Clarins or Neutrogena facial scrubs, which always makes my face feel fresh!
5. What is your favourite hair/make up product you've discovered in the last year?I don't really try anything new and I don't ever buy eye shadows and lipsticks/gloss because I get them as gifts so my make up lasts me a very long time! And I don't use anything in my hair other than shampoo and conditioner, I'm anti-hair products!
Make up and beauty products are really really expensive here, I bought a box load of it when I was in America because it was SO CHEAP! Here, my Clinique facial soap costs me nearly $40 alone, I was stunned when the girl at Clinique in the US told me it was only $12!!!!!! So you can imagine how much I stocked up!!
What are your top 3 beauty products?
Do you stick to one brand or like to mix it up?