Thursday, 20 February 2014

Feb photo Challenge - Week 3

Someone send me a hug. Quick.

Day 13: Perfect...
Green tea and Olympic figure skating kind of day!

Day 14: Heart...
I'm not a heart patterned dress kind of girl so I don't know why I own this, but I felt like wearing something flowy ;)

Day 15: Drink of choice...
Apart from being a tea addict I'm also hooked on coke...lol

Day 16: Create...
Minion Birthday card I made for my cousin :)

Day 17: Vegetable...
Mr. Potato Head LOL

Day 18: Magic...
You're a Wizrad, Harry.

Day 19: Feet...
Ready for battle - My Gran loves my Roman sandals!
My nail colour is "Suzy's Hungary AGAIN!" By OPI, Euro Collection. OPI have some freaking cool names!

Day 20: Peace...
Hot chocolate, stack of library books and the house to myself, yesss!



Follow me on Instagram xx

3 comments:

  1. I love hearts on dresses, so pretty. The card you made is too precious!! A *hug* for you...have a gorgeous weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!