Sunday, 2 February 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday lovelies! I've had a quiet weekend watching movies and reading books, so no news to report! Have a fab weekend!


via

1. 4 Favourite bands you loved in high school
Coldplay, Take That, Backstreet Boys and Blue, don't judge me on that last one!!
2. 4 go to meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook really well
I can only cook Shepherds Pie! I'd love to learn to cook Boeuf Bourguignon a la Julia Child! Also Beef Wellington because I love it and hardly ever get to eat it! And I really want to learn to make Gulab Jamuns, an Indian sweet which are deep fried balls of goodness soaked in syrup! My Nanna used to make them all time and I've tried many times but they're never as good as hers!!
3. 4 necessities to your daily life
Cup of tea, daily shower, television and internet or phone! And books and chocolate! There's no way I can just pick 4!!!
4. 4 make up necessities you must have if you could only have 4 on
Foundation, powder, blush and mascara!
5. 4 favourite apps on your phone or iPad
Instagram, Twitter, Candy Crush and Tumblr!

What are the top 4 necessities to your daily life?
What are your favourite apps?

9 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Blue! They were one of my favourites in my teens, I was so disappointed not to get to see them on tour last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No judging from me! I like your answers.
    Have a great Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday doll, I liked Take That as well :) A little of Blue, but not so much now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was super into the backstreet boys when I was younger! I love that you mentioned the Julia Child dish. I started to list that one. I've wanted to make it since Julie & Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the Backstreet Boys when I was younger. And I'm so glad you mentioned Julia Child's boeuf bourguignon! I've wanted to learn to make it ever since Julie & Julia came out years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Take That. However I did listen to everything else in high school too. I can never make shepherds pie! It just never works for me. I hope your having a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed reading your post! Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, you got rid of the captcha thing! HOOOOORRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

    <3 Nothin but love for you <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!