Sunday, 23 February 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! I've got a horrid migraine so am quickly posting this and heading back to bed!
Hope your weekend has been fab, enjoy the rest of February Xx

Sunday Social

1. What is your favourite breakfast food?
I'm a sucker for bacon and fried egg whites (I hate the yolk!) Or I like Crunchy Nut or Weet-Bix, or fruit!
2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
I like to catch up with my Gran, we usually have milkshake dates a couple times a month, shopping dates with mum, and I love to go to the library - man I could spend hours at the library! If I stay in I usually catch up on laundry and other chores and catch up on recorded shows. 
3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world....where would you go and why?
At the moment Tokyo is top of my list! They have a Disneyland there too!! Do I even need a reason?! 
4. You can only leave the house with one thing...what is it?
Phone? I'm not one of those people that's glued to their phone, but if there was an emergency I wouldn't know what to do?!
5. How do you take your coffee?
I don't like coffee! When I was a kid I used to sneak sips from my Dads coffee, he likes it milk and two sugars, I supposed I'd have it like that hehe.

Where would you go if you had an airline ticket to anywhere?
What is your favourite breakfast food?

11 comments:

  1. A friend of mine use to live in Tokyo and he absolutely loved it! I just want to go to ride the bullet train :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tokyo would be amazing! I love Disneyland! It would be so cool to go to theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many people list 'phone' as the thing they can't leave the house without!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool that you catch up with your nan for milkshake dates....one day you will look back on those moments and treasure them.

    I'm so jealous reading about all these people who've been to Disney.....I so want to visit :( but it's such a long way from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only really started liking coffee a couple of years ago but now it's something I really enjoy! I love bacon I would eat it with every meal if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ticket to anywhere... ooh, Tokyo does sound good, but I'm going to go with Oslo, just because I have an itch to go. :)

    Fave breakfast food...oatmeal w/fruit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like coffee (or Karachi's way too warm for coffee) . I'm a a tea-addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Coffee, I'd love some right now. I hope your head feels better. I hate migraines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I said I wanted to go to Disneyland, Toyko's Disneyland is even better... now when people ask me if I want to travel I'm just gonna respond with, "Yah I want to go to Disneyland in Toyko." Because, that would be mindblowingly insane & incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like coffee, but I love tea. I would go to Tokyo as well or back to Paris...but since the weather is quite terrible here I could be persuaded to go somewhere hot, haha. I hope you have a gorgeous week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow girl, milkshake dates sound so fun! :) And I really wanna go to Japan too! Such a cool place!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!