Wednesday, 19 March 2014

March Photo Challenge - Week 2

Happy Wednesday dolls! Very boring in my corner of the world so here is part two of the March photo challenge xxx

Day 09: 10 am...

Getting ready to visit the Grandmothers.
I got my awesome Tee from T-Bar for $5 !!!!

Day 10: Far away...

Thunder Mountain, Disneyland, CA

Day 11: Something good...

Neapolitan swirl ice cream, feel like a kid!

Day 12: Partial...

Totally struggled with this one ugh.

Day 13: Fresh...

Figs are my new favourite thing!

Day 14: Care...

Love the TOMS One for One movement!

Day 15: Evening...
The brownies I made for the grandmothers :)

Day 16: Beautifully ordinary...

Struggled with this one too!

Follow me on Instagram xx

4 comments:

  1. These are wonderful doll, love the tshirt and the brownies, yum!! Flowers are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did perfect w/the two you struggled with, I like them. :)

    I love the Tom's initiative too, I've heard that before and I think it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!
    I love the Audrey shirt.
    Have a wonderful weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all the photos this week. The rose is simple, but so very beautiful. Also, I showed my sister the picture of the figs, and we both decided we need to try them

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!