Friday, 28 March 2014

March Photo Challenge - Week 3

Today was one of those days, you know, the manky kettle water and expired milk kind of days, ugh, that put me in a mega grump from the get go. I also made some brownies today, which didn't turn out as well as I had expected - I tried a new recipe by Donna Hay, they were a pain at first and they look nothing like the picture (when do they ever do?!) but they actually taste really yum, so I'm kind of happy!

It's a quiet and boring night tonight so thought I'd catch up on sharing my March photo challenge!
Wishing you a happy weekend xx



Day 17: Today's weather...

Cardigan weather!!

Day 18: 5 Years ago...

2009 - I think it's strange that I look so different in all three pics considering they were all taken in the same year!

Day 19: Cropped...

Another tough prompt!

Day 20: Letter...

Gotta love $2 IKEA bookends!!

Day 21: Full...

My jar full of dreams and wishes and prayers xx

Day 22: Morning...

Found this in a card shop the other morning! This was such a random find - I would've bought it but it wasn't  actually Michael Scott :(

Day 23: I'm loving...

Obsessed with this song! Such a teenager at heart!

Day 24: One of a Kind...

Made just for me :)

Follow me on Instagram xx

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a gorgeous weekend doll!! I love brownies, not had them in so long either!! Must fix that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful photos!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your weekend turned around after your bad day on Friday. I absolutely love that cardigan with the lace accent at the top. Makes is look so girly!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!