Thursday, 6 March 2014

Pointless Words

As I write this my wet hair is drip drip dripping onto the bed below me. It's warm in my room but I feel ill so it's slightly comforting. A re-run of Adventure Time is playing in the background, have you seen this show? There's something so trippy and mesmerising about it, it's very weird and so good! Yesterday I woke up with a swollen eye and this morning it was no better, except it's now the colour of my hot chocolate, verging on the side of purple. I have no idea what I did or what is wrong with it, but I've doped myself up on antihistamine and ibuprofen hoping it goes away by tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my cousins Ball! Over the last couple of weeks I've been helping her pick out accessories and testing her make up and her big day is finally here, gosh it sounds like a Wedding or something!
Other than that I have no news, surprise surprise! I haven't been out in ages, not even to dinner. I have such a crappy social life, and you know what? I love it! There's nothing better than getting home from a long day and jumping into my sweats, scraping off all my make up and putting my hair into a messy bun and watching the new seasons of Survivor and The Amazing Race! I'm also saving for my trip to Singapore so it's not all doom and gloom.

Last night I had Neapolitan ice-cream for the first time in years, I felt like a little kid again! It was the only ice-cream my Gran would have in her freezer and when we'd get home from school that's what we'd have. THE BEST! I'm totally craving some right now but that would mean getting out of bed, and I can feel the drowsiness from the antihistamine setting in.........


I bet you're all dozing too after such a boring post!
xx

3 comments:

  1. I hope your eye gets better!
    I love those relaxing, I don't have to do anything nights!
    Singapore...how great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, what happened to your bloody eye!?!? Poor thing. Sore eyeballs are the worst. If the swelling doesn't go down, but some ice, or some frozen green beans on it. That can help with the bruising too. I hope it isn't too bothersome.
    Good wishes to your cousin at her PROM! Hahahah. Ball.Post some pictures, I'd love to see how she looks. Lavender/lilac dress, right? Love that color
    It is 7am here, and the though of Neopolitan ice cream for breakfast sounds amazing. It is already 11pm where you are... craziness.
    Happy Friday! Feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get better doll, and enjoy the ball too :) Have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!