Sunday, 16 March 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! It's a beautiful day today, I should probably get out and do something - I'm currently lounging in bed with a pile of fresh sausage rolls that my mum made [YUM] watching the Grand Prix - I heart Jensen Button!!!!! But am totally cheering for Daniel Ricciardo, lets goooo!!

Last night I made chocolate brownies to take to both my Grandmothers today - one is in hospital and the other is living in a nursing home and she's unhappy about it - so I'm hoping the brownies lifts their spirits a bit!

I've missed Sunday Social for the last couple of weeks but I'm back at it ...lets go!

Adventure Time

1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
Maybe a couple hours total in a day of just checking Twitter and FB and Insta. I go on Tumblr before bed and I'm usually there for a good hour straight, yikes.
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
Probably a good few months I think.
3. What is your favourite kind of cupcake?
I love just good old plain chocolate with buttercream frosting mmm! But I'll eat any and every kind of cupcake!!
4. Do you eat fast food? If so what's your favourite?
I eat a lot of fast food, I'm a fatty at heart! Burger King is my favourite, I don't mind a bit of McDs or KFC sometimes, depends what kind of mood I'm in - KFC is so expensive here! 
5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
Ummmm I think I'm a typical girl and have typical girl things in my bag, I can't think of anything random!
6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
I really like Adventure Time, that is probably as weird as I get lol 
A lot of people tell me that Doctor Who is weird WHICH IT DEFINITELY IS NOT!!!!

Do you have anything random in your handbag?
What is the weirdest show that you watch? 

9 comments:

  1. I watch Adventure Time too. Princess bubblegum is my favorite. Mmmm, I love buttercream icing! I'm stopping by from Sunday social, happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Doctor Who is definitely not weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fifty years of Doctor Who says to me it's more normal than any other show on TV! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like BK is expensive! I do love it though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think watching Doctor Who is weird, at least not anymore. Back in the 80's when he wore a celery on his lapel maybe, but not anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Adventure Time! Its so good, I make random references to it and people who get them always make me so happy. Dr Who is not weird it is science fiction, but not weird.

    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from the sunday social! and first off I love your layout! it's so cute! and secondly I hope that the brownies cheer up your grandmothers for sure :D I know sweets are usually a way to put a smile on someone's face :)

    www.dianamechelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super answers...I hope you have a great week ahead doll!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Jenson Button is actually so lovely haha
    It was horrible the way the results of the race turned out though for Daniel Ricciardo.:/
    I hope your brownies did the trick and spread a smile onto their faces. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!