Sunday, 23 March 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! After visiting some blogs that linked up with last weeks Social I totally had to Google "Snickerdoodle Cupcakes" - I can't believe I've never heard/tried these before - OMG! I've found a few awesome recipes and am going to make them soon!!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend - onto this weeks Social...


1. What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?
Shower, obvs! I talk to my Mum every day, even if it's just through email! And checking Social Media (mainly Twitter!) has become a daily addiction!
2. What are 3 things that scare you the most?
Losing someone I love, speaking in public, rats/mice/birds/creepy crawly things with beady eyes!
3. What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?
Greece, Amsterdam and Brazil! 
4. What are 3 movies you will always love?
TOY STORY, Grease & Sound of Music !!
5. What are your 3 favourite current songs?
At the moment the top three songs that I have on repeat are:
She Looks so Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer
Magic by Coldplay
Diana by One Direction (yes, still!)

What are your current favourite songs?
What are 3 places you'd love to see?

5 comments:

  1. My mom & I used to watch the Sound of Music a lot when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Sound of Music, such a classic. Brazil is definitely on my list also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all three of your movie choices! Creepy crawly things were on my scarey list too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been to Brazil but after being there for a whole week its safe to say that for me I would have rather been in the Bahamas! However with that too each is their own :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Grease, since a child :)) It used to play every weekend on this certain channel and I would always watch it. I hope you have a gorgeous week doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!