Tuesday, 8 April 2014

April Photo Challenge - Week 1

Happy Tuesday guys! I had a cute weekend catching up with a girlfriend, we had a massive steak dinner and watched Despicable Me 2, awesome!!
I also managed to read The Wrong Girl by Zoe Foster (one of my fave authors!) and The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty - both so different and so so so good - I recommend both!

It's a beautiful day today, sunny and fresh! I've been busy tidying up the house and watering the garden, I've actually become kind of addicted to gardening, it's somewhat therapeutic, yeah I'm a Nanna!
I've also just spotted a massive mosquito bite on my arm, oh Lord, it's mega! It's just staring at me waiting to be scratched! Must. Not. Touch.


Day 01: Something purple...

My 21st Birthday cake!

Day 02: In my hand...

New library books!

Day 03: Shapes...

Random key chain shapes!

Day 04: Good together...

I love chilli and chocolate together!

Day 05: Not mine...

I would happily keep all of these for myself!

Day 06: Taste of Autumn...

Easter time!

Day 07: Where I'd rather be...

Dreaming of far away places :)

Day 08: Hobby...

I asked my brother for advice with this and he told me that my hobby is baking lol!


Follow me on Instagram xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the Harry Styles keychain! And the Disney one, too, of course!

    I just borrowed the Crossed trilogy from the library today! Sooo excited to read it! Great minds think alike, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Union Jack bear keychain - it's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sweet, love the last one. Am glad you had a fun time with your friend!! Have a great day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried chilli and chocolate but now I'm curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic!
    I have The Husbands Secret on my to read list.
    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure how I would feel about chili chocolate, but I actually have a recipe for chocolate chili, and it's delicious! The chocolate is quite subtle, but you can definitely taste it!

    I was reading something about Time Out bars. Are they really that fabulous?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!