Sunday, 6 April 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! I'm excited about this weeks Social because it's all about Twitter [YAY!] I'm addicted to Twitter, I hardly ever tweet but I love being able to follow my fave celebs and stores and even friends! I'm a serial retweeter - I definitely retweet more than I tweet - and when I do tweet I'm a really boring tweeter, I tend to tweet about random things that I'm doing or what I'm eating or quotes from movies and songs - yeah I'm THAT person! And I'm not particularly witty or funny so it's all very lame!

Anyway, on with the show!

1. When did you join twitter?
I just checked and I joined on 25th May 2011 - find your twitter birthday here!
2. Who is your favourite non-celeb to follow?
Is Rivka Rossi a non-celeb? Because she is awesome! And other than friends I do get a good giggle from VeryBritishProblems, I also like those weird fact ones like UberFacts !
3. Who is your favourite celeb to follow?
Mindy Kaling & BJ Novak are my faves! Anna Kendrick is also hilar! And Zooey Deschanel!
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet?
Well Jennifer Wayne who is one of the country singers (she's also John Wayne's granddaughter!!!) on the current season of Amazing Race: All Stars favourited this lame tweet of mine:
5. What is your favourite store/brand to follow?
I love following Book Depository, Harrods and Zara . 
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following.
Well Me!! Obvs. And I definitely think you should follow Mindy Kaling and Ellen Page - might I also try and persuade you to follow Harry Styles ? Haha it's worth a tryl!


Who is your fave celeb to follow on Twitter?

3 comments:

  1. I love twitter, easy and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was super cool, loved it!! Have a gorgeous new week doll x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna Kendrick and Mindy Kaling are two of my favorites too! Such funny ladies.

    I like the twitter birthday link!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!