Sunday, 20 April 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! Happy Easter!


1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life
Bennie And The Jets - Elton John
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
My Girl - The Temptations
Thriller - Michael Jackson (basically any MJ song!)
2. 5 things on your bucket list
Well most of my bucket list is about travel - Visit every continent, see the seven wonders of the world, see the Northern Lights, go on safari and fly first class!!!
3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day
(I'm actually terrified of meeting my fave celebs lol!!!) David Attenborough, Mindy Kaling, Kate Middleton (she's a celeb, right?!) Zooey Deschanel and Ricky Gervais!
4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
Phone, hand sanitiser, bobby pins, lip gloss and tissues!
5. 5 books on your reading list
Had to check Goodreads for this!
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Franny & Zooey by J.D Salinger
I Have People by Taylor Dean
The Dud Avocado by Elaine Dundy
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone 
The last five saved to my phone are actually all taken from Tumblr, just for a little inspiration when I need it ---
 

1/2/3/4/5

4 comments:

  1. Great 5s! Your bucket list sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see the northern lights! I love Thriller and that's a song I'll be listening to for the rest of my life too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The songs, yesss! Love those ones too :))) Happy Monday doll, I hope you had a wonderful Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those are great songs. I think it would be fun to meet Kate Middleton.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!