Tuesday, 6 May 2014

May Photo Challenge - Week 1

Happy Tuesday! Hope your week is going swimmingly! Only two more sleeps until I'm officially in my mid-twenties [OMG] yeah I can't believe it either!! I've got a lot planned this week, have to get onto Mother's Day shopping, have a mega clean up (coz I like to wake up on my Birthday in a bed with fresh clean sheets and a tidy bedroom, is it just me?!) and I also have a baking and Disney night planned with a girlfriend and then dinner with my other girlfriends! Woooo, I'm tired just thinking about it all!

I've also put in a request with mum for my special Birthday dinner: Smashed Potato and Tandoori chicken, yesss!
What's your special birthday meal?

Day 01: Begins with J...

Jane Austen! Favourite!

Day 02: Snack...

M&S Jaffa Cakes are my favourite! Will eat a whole bag of these in one go, please don't judge me!

Day 03: Collection...

I heart novelty mugs! This is just half of my collection!!

Day 04: Us...

I like to chat in pictures

Day 05: 4pm...
Making Mother's Day flowerpot cards, thank you Pinterest!

Day 06: From down low...
The Supertrees at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore - beautiful!

Follow me on Instagram xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos! Happy early birthday. I'm in my mid twenties now and sometimes it is hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gardens, those look amazing. And I love Friends...Chandler and Joey are so funny. Yay!! Almost your birthday - woooo, so exciting!! I hope you will have a marvellous and very special time doll xox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!