Sunday, 4 May 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! Have you seen today's Google Banner in honour of Audrey Hepburn's 85th Birthday?! - WOW I'm in love!
Audrey Hepburn's 85th Birthday

1. Who do you call when you need to vent?
Usually bestie and or best friend, both two very different people with completely different views and advice on life lol! Or I turn to Twitter!
2. Where do you go when you need alone time?
Most of the time it's my bedroom, but I practically live there anyway! Or the library!
3. What is your favourite alone time activity?
Reading and or listening to my iPod! Also baking, marathon-ing my fave shows and movies!!
4. What is something we should all stop and read right now?
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell are two of my favourite reads this year!!
5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn't already? Family? Celeb?
I'd actually be really weirded out if I knew that my family (and even friends for that matter) read my blog, I like that I have this private little world away from everyone, you know?
As for celeb hmmm, I think I'd like Mindy Kaling to totally stalk me here, she's my fantasy best friend LOL!

What is your favourite alone time activity?
Do you have any book recommendations?

10 comments:

  1. I go to my room for alone time too, it's great. I usually take a nap. I love baking too, it's relaxing & delicious. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binge watching TV is definitely an alone time activity I enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I've definitely used my Twitter to vent too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading and blogging are my favorites :)

    I hope you can stop by and visit:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/sunday-social-5414.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. The library is a great answer. I used to hang out, at our local branch, on Sunday afternoons. I loved checking out new cookbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ello Love! My book recommendation is Silver Linings Playbook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading is also my favourtie alone time activity :) I love getting asorbed in the book. Stopping by from Sunday Social :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Google banner for Audrey's birthday! I'm with you I spend most of my time in my room reading or watching movies. Lately it's been more watching movies though. Stopping by from Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super answers doll, I hope your weekend was bliss. I loved the banenr for Audrey's birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading is an awesome downtime activity. I haven't done enough of it lately, and I'm ready for a new good read!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!