Sunday, 25 May 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! Hope you had a great weekend, mine was pretty quiet - lounging in bed, watching my fave shows, reading and a bit of shopping - what did you get up to?

Wishing you a gorgeous new week xxx


1. What is your favourite handbag you own?
I loooove my Ted Baker shopper and also my Louis Vuitton clutch, but at the moment my new bag from Zara (pictured above) is my fave!
2. 3 things you would buy right now if money was no object?
Round the World plane ticket, a Brownstone townhouse in Manhattan and a Louis Vuitton tote! I don't ask for much eh!?
3. Name a place you would go right now if given a plane ticket to anywhere?
Greece! PLEASE! Or Paris! Or Canada! OR BRAZIL! Just give me a round the world ticket please!
4. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from blogging?
Keep at it and blog about things you know and love, don't blog for others!
5. What is the most valuable life lesson you've learned from a friend?
"Drink water every day and don't let boys be mean to you." AMEN.


4 comments:

  1. I love the lesson from a friend!! hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a round the world plane ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a world ticket too, so good. Love the childhood lesson as well, so sweet and true ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link-up! I love low key weekends when I can watch TV and read while lounging around the apartment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!