Wednesday, 11 June 2014

June Photo Challenge - Week 1

Playing catch up with the photo challenge, here is week one of JUNE!


Day 01: Joy...

My Gran (her name is Joy!)

Day 02: Doing...

I spent my bank holiday with Mr Darcy!

Day 03: Family...

This will forever be my favourite photo of us!!

Day 04: Ordinary...

Bunch of clover weeds from my garden, now in a milk bottle on my desk.

Day 05: 11 o'clock...

This had me up well past my bedtime!

Day 06: Adventure...

My most favourite adventure <3

Day 07: Pattern...



Cosy in my Superman sweats!

Day 08: T is for...

TARDIS.

Follow me on Instagram xx


1 comment:

  1. The pictures with your Gran are beautiful, so special!! I love it. Mr. Darcy is always best, love watching that. I have a tardis as well, ha. Well, my daughter has it now, it's a piggy bank and plays sounds too. I love it. Marvellous pictures doll, I hope your day is going well xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!