Thursday, 19 June 2014

June Photo Challenge - Week 2

Oops, I forgot to blog. Ugh. My life.


Day 09: We live here...

"Live gently upon this Earth"

Day 10: Flying...

Well, there's a plane?

Day 11: Beginning...

Of pudding season! This is an apple tarte tatin!

Day 12: Pastel...

This knit from Peter Alexander is the softest thing I own!

Day 13: Simply...

New TOMS!

Day 14: Cross...

xxx

Day 15: Lovely...

Baking night! Choc raspberry cupcakes with choc ganache!

Day 16: In the Shadows...

She's The Batman.
Follow me on Instagram xx

3 comments:

  1. Love this cat picture, soooo cute!! And the cupcakes look marvellous, yummy!! I hope you have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm on day 6 of my sugar detox, and the pics of those sweet treats are making me droooool. Ganche! Chocolate! YUM! I adore that sweater, I have something quite similar, but it doesn't look as soft/comfy as yours. The CatMan picture is great, now I am determined to get a photo of my Linky Cat like that!!! Also, I love those new cross jewelry where the cross is sideways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos! And those cupcakes look delicious! <3
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!