Wednesday, 4 June 2014

May Photo Challenge - Week 4

Happy Wednesday dolls! Playing catch up today, here is the final part of the May photo challenge - roll on June! xx

Day 23: Black & White...

Swooning over my new Beatles tote!

Day 24: Sunrise...

Struggled with this, so a quote had to do!

Day 25: Neighbourhood...

Love the trees on my street!

Day 26: Pet...

Babe!

Day 27: Meal...

You know I love a good burger!!

Day 28: Unique...

I'm a layered necklace kind of girl!

Day 29: Negative space...

:)

Day 30: Side view...

Jim Halpert Bobblehead!

Day 31: Sunset...

Blvd.

Follow me on Instagram xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures doll, love the kitty, so sweet :))) I hope you have a fantastic day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    will be happy if you’ll find a minute to visit my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!