Sunday, 1 June 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! Happy June! It's the first day of Winter here and it's been bloody cold! I love how fresh the days are but give me some summer sun and heat please! Yesterday I went to Disney on Ice: Treasure Trove - it was super cute and a lot of fun, brings back so many memories! I'll post about it soon!

Anyway, today we are celebrating TWO YEARS of Sunday Social wooohooooo!

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us
Hi! I'm Cheriese and this is obvs my blog, She may be the Song that Summer Sings - I'm a lover of Christmas, The Beatles and anything Disney! This blog is a tiny place for me to ramble on about my weird and anxiety ridden life, welcome!
2. What is your favourite form of Social Media and why?
I really love Twitter, it's the easiest way to share a pointless thought and feel like I'm actually somebody lol! I also love stalking my fave celebs!
3. What made you start a blog?
I started this blog because I loved to write and wanted to improve my writing, and I thought it was a great way to document my awkward life!
4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you've written is?
I don't get very deep and personal here, it's all fun! Here's a fave Disney post for you!


9 comments:

  1. That Disney post is amazing, I can't believe I've never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Sunday Socialite popping by - I'll have to look you up on Twitter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you flat out admit the Twitter reasons; isn't kind of why everyone secretly has one? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm stopping by from Sunday Social. I love Christmas & Disney too! I hope your having a great Sunday. I'm a new follower on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Disney post is awesome :) I absolutely love it! Found your blog through Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Sunday. I'm stopping by today via Sunday Social.
    I just love Twitter but I find I have to take a day or two off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I'm stopping by from the blog hop & I hope your having a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Disney too. I'm headed over to read your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So marvellous doll, loved it. I hope you have a gorgeous week xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!