Sunday, 22 June 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! Excited to be back on the Sunday Social bandwagon!

Anthony Perkins in Psyco (Psycho), (1960)

1. What’s your favourite scary movie?
Ahh I don't really do scary movies! The scariest for me is probably Psycho, I love that movie, I love most Hitchcock movies, very creepy!
2. What is your favourite weird TV show you think no one else watches?
I've just developed this weird fascination with Vs Arashi (a Japanese game show) but I know that it's an extremely popular show in Japan!! 
I really love those fly-on-the-wall doco shows like 24 Hours in A&E and Coppers etc. I mean I suppose loads of people watch those though?
3. What is the song you can sing all the words to without any music?
There are actually loads! I think the one I'm most proud of is La Bamba by Ritchie Valens! haha!



4. What is your favourite book to re read?
Pride and Prejudice And I always read The Catcher in the Rye on/around my Birthday!
5. The one website you visit more times a day than others?
Definitely Tumblr! And I probably check Twitter a couple times a day at least!

What is your favourite scary movie?
What weird shows do you love?


8 comments:

  1. I like psycho too. I love to watch 24, I started it on Netflix and now I'm hooked! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday! Totally with you on the Hitchcock movies. The Birds is super creepy for me. Stopping by from the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to read Catcher in the Rye... I never have, even though I was supposed to in high school. I completely ignored that directive. Whoops.

    Stopped by from the social! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite love story ever! I completely forgot to put that one. Darn! I'm a sappy romantic at heart. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Pride and Prejudice is always worth a re-read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the link-up! Psycho is such a classic movie! Have you watched the new TV series "Bates Motel"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, love Pride & Prejudice and Psycho too!! Loved your answers, Happy Monday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved reading Pride & Prejudice. I loved reading Wuthering Heights too.

    I don't have a fave movie that's scary (because I'm a big chicken and don't watch them ;) ).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!