Thursday, 31 July 2014

July Photo Challenge - Week 3

Heyyy! I can't believe it's the last day of July already, whattt!? The days are just flying on by!
I feel like I've got no news, ugh what a life!

Here is the last part of the July photo challenge - I probably will continue with it - roll on August x


Day 21: Basic...
It's not that hard guys!

Day 22: What I wore...

My favourite leather jacket

Day 23: Macro...

As good as it's gonna get with an iPhone

Day 24: Water...

Cloud forest, Gardens By The Bay!
You must add this to your bucket list!!

Day 25: Home...

yep!

Day 26: Fun...

Being a kid!

Day 27: Ten...

The Tenth Doctor will always be my favourite!
This awesome print found here.

Day 28: Cool...

Kwik-E-Mart at Universal Studios LA!

Day 29: Repeat...

Double choc muffins, on and on!

Day 30: Lost...

Lost in Christmas thoughts!

Day 31: Rise...

Blueberry muffins, I love it when they're mountainous!


Follow me on Instagram xx

3 comments:

  1. July did go by fast, in fact the whole summer's just whizzing by at lightning speed.

    The pics are great. I love the cloud gardens, the rose (such a pretty color too), and the jacket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leather jacket, so cool :))) I am customising mine at the moment :)))) Blueberry muffins, yes please :))) Have a great weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The macro photo came out beautiful, I would have never guessed that was from iPhone! Also, silly question, but in the leather jacket photo, are you wearing leggings, or are they just black opaque tights? LOL, hard to tell. I love the lola dots shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!