Sunday, 13 July 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!

1. Tell us about the family you grew up in, parents, siblings, grandparents.
Well, I have a Mum, Dad and younger brother - I'm only 16 months older than him so we've always been pretty close! Grandparents: Gran (Dad's Mum), Nanny (Mum's Mum), Papa (Mum's Dad) and Nanna (Mum's Grandmother). I only have one first cousin and about a billion second and third cousins, we're all around the same age so we are super close and crazy!

2. Tell us about your husband, fiancé, boyfriend, significant other.
Well, he's got the dreamiest eyes ever and he's touring at the moment...

First of all I'm soo proud 2 of all the pic is killing me
[©]

3. Tell us about your children. If you don’t have children, talk about your future children.
I like kids, well I like certain kids! Growing up I always thought I'd have have a big family (loads of boys and tomboy girls!) but now that I'm older I don't really see myself as a Mum, ask me again in ten years!

4. Tell us about your best friends. How long have you known them? How did you meet?
My best friend is my cousin, we met when she was born seventeen years ago haha!
And I'm still great friends with all my childhood/school friends, I've known most of them a good twenty years now, gosh I feel old saying that! 



5. Tell us about any other special people in your life.
Hmm does my darling cat count?! She is super special to me and she's part of my soul. 
She  actually hasn't been well the last few days - she'll be seventeen in August so she's getting on a bit - and I don't think she has much long to go, hurts my heart to even think of being without her :(


Just to be clear, YES, my boyf is Harry Styles!
I got a bf... but I am secretly dating Niall Horan shooooooooosh... DONT TELL ANYONE (it is our little secret<3)


Do you have a big family?
How long have you known your best friends?

3 comments:

  1. a...bless, so cute these were. Harry Styles, he does have pretty eyes :) Happy Sunday doll x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was the complete opposite when it came to children! When I was younger I couldn't stand babies and kids...then I got married and something changed and we really wanted one. Now we have a daughter. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, my goddaughter is going to be extremely upset that Harry Styles is seeing you because she's convinced she's going to marry him...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!