Sunday, 27 July 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!! It's been so stormy this weekend, I've been snuggled in bed listening to Disney movie soundtrack albums, so perfect! Hope your weekend has been as lovely as mine xx

Social Sunday


1. 3 favourite songs right now
Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynn
Somebody To You by The Vamps
Ghost by Ella Henderson

2. 3 favourite movies that remind you of summer
Definitely Dirty Dancing, My Girl and Grease!!


3. 3 favourite articles of clothing you own
Ooooh if I had to pick three... My leather jacket, my Beatles sweater and my polka dot TOMS!

4. 3 items on your wish list
Right now I need a new wallet, either Ted Baker or Marc Jacobs please! and I would LOVE a Purple Kitchenaid!! That's all I can think of really!

5. 3 books you would recommend to someone
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky


What movies remind you of summer?
What are three books you would recommend to someone?

5 comments:

  1. Polka Dot Toms sound cute. :)

    Grease reminds me of summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dirty Dancing is SO good, I can't believe I didn't think of that one immediately! Oh well, it just means I'll have to watch it this weekend!!
    xo
    Jamie @ SnapGinger Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, cracking up at the purple kitchen aid! When I was engaged, by mother in law bought me a white one and I was so disappointed bc I wanted to register for a red or pink one. But she was so excited about it, I couldn't return it. Looooove that you spent the day snuggling in bed, sounds splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Grease, such a classic movie, never gets old :) Have a gorgeous week doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!