So it's Wednesday night and I've got an hour to kill before Criminal Minds starts. I've actually been struggling for posts ideas and when I stumbled upon this tag ten minutes ago over at Water Painted Dreams, I knew I had to do it - hey, it's all about books and I think a spontaneous post is the way to go!
1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
Usually just my bed, and in the summertime I like to lay on the grass out the back!
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I'm actually really weird about this - I use a bookmark when I'm reading a book that is brand new or seems to be in very very good condition - if it's a library book that is worse for wear I use paper! Don't judge me!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I always always always have to stop at the end of a chapter - there is no way I can just stop in the middle of a chapter, NO WAY!
4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
I like to drink tea or hot chocolate when I'm reading!
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
No, I can't have any background noise whatsoever!
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time for sure, I can't read more, it muddles me up!
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Home is the best, like I said, I can't stand background noise or any kind of distractions while I'm reading!
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently in my head!
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I only ever skip pages if it's a book I'm not enjoying and want to get over with quicker!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I HATE the spines broken!!! #petpeeve
Having said that, if it's a library book or one that I've borrowed from someone I'm less careful about breaking the spine - that's awful I know!
11. Do you write in your books?
Never! I have so many beautiful books from when I was little that I've scribbled and drawn in and it makes me so mad!!! Grr.
12. What are you currently reading?
I've just finished The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett and I'm about to start Oh Dear Silvia by Dawn French.
YAY! That was fun! And I still have half an hour to spare till Criminal Minds!
I now tag all of you!!
Let me know if you participate so I can read your answers! xx