Tuesday, 19 August 2014

August Photo Challenge - Week 1

It's been a tough week, I was sick in bed all weekend and am still no better today, boo! Just trying to catch you up on my photo challenge because I am well behind!

Also a quick thank you to those that sent lovely, kind thoughts about my special girl last week, it meant a great deal to me xxx


Day 01: Landscape...
Marina Bay, Singapore!

Day 02: Lunch...
You know it!

Day 03: S is for...
Stamford Bridge!

Day 04: In the Middle...
Pinata cake!!!

Day 05: Pile...
My stack of theatre and concert programmes

Day 06: Grateful for...
xxxx

Day 07: Spot...
My TOMS

Day 08: Pet Peeve...
Poor grammar and spelling drives me insane!
Also:
When people squeeze toothpaste from the middle of the tube.
Ketchup water.
Voicemails.
When people don't clear the microwave numbers. 

Day 09: Mix...
Had to mix 580g (!!!!) of chocolate chips into my cookie dough!



Follow me on Instagram xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, i hope you feel better. I left work sick today too. It sounds like we are in the same boat, i don't like it. I love making pinata cookies, I've never made a cake before. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh..hope you get better soon doll, take good care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun pics. I've never seen a Pinata cake, but I know some children (mine, haha) who would love to become better acquainted with one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!