Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Previously

Guys, I wrote this post two months ago and I totally forgot to post it, ugh! Sorry!!

First Look--Jersey Boys Movie!

Who has seen the new Jersey Boys Movie? Last week I went with a girlfriend to a special screening where we got a lovely book and a glass of champagne! I really enjoyed the movie, being such a big fan of the stage show I knew I'd love it, I thought it was really really fabulous!!! I love that the main cast were all stage actors and the fact that they all sang live on set is pretty amazing! I definitely recommend it!


I sobbed my way through The Fault in Our Stars (book) - I'm not brave enough to see this at the movies, I know I'll be a wreck! But what a wonderful, heartbreaking story! I totally fell in love with Augustus Waters and I'm really excited to see the movie, just in the comfort of my own home where I can cry uncontrollably. This is only the second John Green book I have read, can't wait to read more from him!! Do you have any favourites?


Last weekend I went to Grease The Musical - bahhh it was so much fun! If you know me well then you'd know that Grease is my favourite movie of all time. The cast included a couple of ex Australian Idol contestants, a judge from the Aus version of Dancing with the Stars, an old pop star and and television legend! The music and dancing was so wonderful, you know I sang along to every song! I also bought a cute Pink Ladies tee!


My girlfriend and I had another baking day - this time we made Vanilla snap biscuits and Chocolate raspberry with chocolate ganache! Yuuuum!


So, what's new with you? x 

1 comment:

  1. The baking looks lovely. And hurrah for Grease! I have been to a sing-a-long. Made my kids suffer through too, buawhahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!