Sunday, 10 August 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!!


1. One show you would love to see on Netflix that isn’t there?
Question: Is Netflix available to countries outside of the US??

2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio?
I hardly listen to the radio to be honest, and my favourite songs are always replayed!

3. Your favourite song to sing loudly in the car?
Haha well the last time I sang really loudly it was What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction!! Or pretty much anything by Michael Jackson!

<3

4. What movie/TV show do you quote the most?
Definitely The Office or FRIENDS! ORRR Seinfeld !!

5. One silly thing you do daily?
My Bro and I send each other random stickers on Facebook messenger, it's so silly and so hilarious!

What movie/TV show do you quote the most?

10 comments:

  1. I think you can get Netflix outside of the US. When I lived in London a few summers ago, other people in my group were accessing it and the shows were completely different! It was like the British version of 'The Office' and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, LOVE Friends! Would love if they put it on Netflix, definitely miss watching the reruns at my parents' house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, don't worry, I often sound loudly to 1D songs too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother has Cerebral Palsy, so we have to be silly in different ways. It's nice to have a brother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quote Pretty Woman the most. I have watched it about a dozen times.

    And to answer your question, I'm from Trinidad and I had Netflix for two years before I cancelled my subscription. I stream everything online now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Netflix is available outside the US. Also, I love The Office!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how did I forget Seinfeld? I quote that show all the time! It's the greatest!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if Netflix is available else where. It's really awesome though. I was jamming to Michael Jackson all day on Friday. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha...Joey, he's so funny, loved that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, Netflix is available outside the U.S. I live in Trinidad (Caribbean) and I signed up on the Netflix website and stream it on my ipad and through my playstation. Works perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!