Monday, 1 September 2014

August Photo Challenge - Week 3

Happy September guys!! And happy first day of Spring if you are in Aus!

Also, today is my Nanna's 99th Birthday woooohoooo!! I can't believe it, how crazy is that!? We had a cute little party for her yesterday, next year is the big one!!

Other than that I have zero news booo. I've been very slack with the blog lately and now I'm just trying to catch up on the photo challenge, that's all I have to offer at the moment I'm afraid!

Day 18: Arrow...
xxx

Day 19: to-do...
yep!

Day 20: Before Bedtime...
moisturise, moisturise, floss and read!

Day 21: Decorative...
Heart confetti!

Day 22: Words...
THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! My favourite t-shirt ever!

Day 23: Style...
Icon!

Day 24: Fragrant...
Love my little Lola solid perfume



Follow me on Instagram xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...birthday wishes to your Nanna, so sweet :)) I hope she enjoys it soooo much :)) Have a gorgeous week my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are in spring and were waiting for fall. That shirt is awesome! I hope nana has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a solid perfume in a long time! I like the first sign. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!