Thursday, 4 September 2014

August Photo Challenge - Week 4

I had such a cute day today - ZARA has finally opened in my town so bestie and I had a shopping and lunch day! We ordered a huge box of potato gems, something I haven't had since primary school days SO GOOD!

No time to catch up with the photo challenge, roll on September!


Day 25: Mail...
I heart Royal stamps!

Day 26: Breakfast...
Raspberry and choc muffin mmm!

Day 27: Dull...
My pixie boots are fading :(

Day 28: Travel...
...is the only thing you buy that makes you richer!

Day 29: Dessert...
Chocolate cupcakes and cloud frosting!!

Day 30: Nearby...
Bestie cooked me dinner for the first time ever!

Day 31: 10am...
Assembling a checkerboard cake!



Follow me on Instagram xx

2 comments:

  1. I will have all the food, haha. Love cupcakes and all that!! Your shoes are precious, very cute :))) I hope you have a marvellous weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!