Monday, 15 September 2014

September Photo Challenge - Week 2

Happy Monday! I know, I know, I'm such a bad blogger, ugh. Hopefully I'll get some good posts out soon! In the meantime here's another photo challenge post YAY!


Day 08: Broken...
Water fiend!

Day 09: Orange...
Only orange thing I own, and orange juice!

Day 10: Repetition...
Mickey Vinyls!

Day 11: How I feel today...
I am Leslie Knope.

Day 12: Spring...
"Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking."

Day 13: Out of place...
;)

Day 14: Healthy...
Not in my family! Wait, there's strawberries ;)



Follow me on Instagram xx

2 comments:

  1. The little Mickey's are so cute, love those :)) Happy new week doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that broken Clinique compact makes me sad. I think on pinterest you can find some snazzy way to fix it. Also, the Leslie pic is spot on how I feel today, too. MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!