Tuesday, 30 September 2014

September Photo Challenge - Week 3

Hey all! I feel like I say this every time I actually write a post (which is not very often) but I'm such a shitty blogger! For a while I've been struggling to just find things to write about, there's so much pressure to just blog. I don't know if you've ever felt like this but I hope I get back into the swing of things soon.

On another note I hope everyone is excited for October, can you believe it?? I mean really, where did the year go?! I've decided that I won't be joining in on the October Photo A Day Challenge (who knows, I might change my mind tomorrow!) but here is part three of September - part four will be up shortly!
Thanks for bearing with xx

Day 15: Remember...
Love!

Day 16: I don't like...
When people dog ear books!

Day 17: Key...
All rusted, booo!

Day 18: Person...
Love this!

Day 19: Even...
Baking dates - we made 24 red velvet cookies and by the next day there were only 6 left!

Day 20: Beginning...
At the time I had started this, finished it in a few hours but I'm not sure how I felt about this book

Day 21: Fave word...
Ampersand.
Also: Tomfoolery, Wanderlust, Apothecary and Preposterous!



What is your favourite word?

Follow me on Instagram xx

1 comment:

  1. Just write about whatever doll, doesn't matter. Sometimes I get blocked, but then I just sit down and write. I don't like the dog-eared pages either, sometimes I do it when I can find a book mark, but then fix it when I find something :)) I hope you have a great day doll x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!