Sunday, 5 October 2014

Sunday Social

Happy Sunday! How is your weekend lovely?
I haven't participated in Sunday Social in a while, thought I'd get back to it, hopefully it will give me some inspiration to blog more!

Social Sunday

1. What is your favourite month and why?
I loooove December - Christmas vibes make me burst with happiness!  
2. What is your favourite holiday and why?
Christmas derrr! I love everything about it! The tree, the presents, the food, the music and movies ahhh so much to love!
3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?
My iPhone is the 4s and I'm pretty happy with it thanks!
4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received from someone?
I love handmade gifts - my cousin made me a poster of all things The Beatles and it's friggin awesome, art is cool!
5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?
Probably just holidays and trips! Also, I'm looking for a new wallet and I'm hoping to get either a Ted Baker or Marc Jacobs! 

What is something you can't wait to splurge on?

11 comments:

  1. I just got the iPhone 6 after having my 4s for 3 years. My phone is still in perfect condition but it was so slow, memory was totally full, and battery drained pretty quickly. Keep on with your 4s! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cliked on this thinking you haven't done a Sunday Social in awhile! LOL, figures you got to write about all things Christmas. Pretty soon it will be appropriate to watch Love Actually every day! Woooooo hoooooo!!! I'm looking forward to splurging on some new fall makeup. There are so many amazing eye palattes at Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handmade gifts are the best! They are personal and it's a great feeling. I love Christmas too! We have a huge get together with tons of food. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently found a Fossil clutch-style wallet for more than half off the original price. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Christmas too! And think your splurge is a cool one. I'd love a Michael Kors wallet someday. Happy Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a few similar answers! I love Christmas and Holiday preparations. Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Christmas, but I'm already over the weather, haha!! I don't like being cold. It';s raining today and I already feel like an ice cube, but I do love Christmas :))) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All my current splurging is on our Christmas/New Year trip to America!

    I nominated you for a Liebster award today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Christmas, though being cold is never my friend. Would love to have some Marc Jacobs, so good :)) I hope you have a gorgeous weekend my dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cheriese-

    We are inviting you & all Sunday Social players to our Sunday Stealing meme during the hiatus. Check us out at www.sundaystealing .com!

    Thanks!

    Bud Weiser

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!