Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Currently


Watching: Swooning over Mindy & Danny in The Mindy Project! Also loving Survivor, Once Upon a Time and Jane The Virgin is my new favourite show!!!

Reading: Of my 100 books challenge this year I'm currently up to 36 YAY! My standouts of the year so far have been: Texts From Jane Eyre, The DUFF and The Invention of Hugo Cabret (definitely recommend, for the illustrations alone WOW!)

Listening: One D is still on repeat!! I'm also seriously addicted to Sugar by Maroon 5 - if you haven't seen the video clip I do recommend!

Making: Yesterday I was in a super craftsy mood so I decided to make some Easter gift tags - I spend hours on pinterest searching for ideas - I'm not entirely happy with how they turned out but they're for the kids so they'll do!

Feeling: I'm in a crafting mood, feeling somewhat creative and like I need to make a whole bunch of things!

Planning: Not a lot at the moment, just getting ready for Easter, buying chocolate and crafting it up!

Loving: This cool autumn weather has been so lovely, love waking up to fresh mornings and the smell of rain!


What is currently happening in your world lovely? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!