Monday 30 September 2019

Currently

crafting//
...I created a quick Birthday card using the gorgeous Cherry Tree Floral Panel die from Die-Cutting Essentials Magazine Issue #33, a sentiment from Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes and some gorgeous shimmer and glitter card!

Entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge "Anything Goes"

baking//
...my fave Chocolate Crinkle Sprinkle Cookies - think brownies rolled in hundreds & thousands and baked as a cookie - so good!!

reading//
...OH MY GOSH Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston was so so wonderful, probably my favourite book of the year!!!

binge watching//
...I adored Rookie Historian Goo Hae-Ryung - a gorgeous K Drama set in the early 19th century, the leads were brilliant! I was also fully engrossed with Betty En NY  - typical frustrating Telenovela that I just can't get enough of!! Also loved Love Alarm, Terrace House: Tokyo and The Spy.

listening//
...okay I can't get Chicken Noodle Soup out of my head loool!

loving//
...FaceTime chats with my bro, tea dates, discovering new make-up and The Masked Singer!


Are you listening to anything new atm? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my heart happy!