10 Things is something new I’m going to try each month – it’s just a quick post of all the random goodness (or badness) that has occurred in the wonderfulness that is life!
I got the idea from someone else's blog (if only I could remember that blog.) It was long ago that I read this post and made a note!
- I adore all things royal so last weeks Diamond Jubilee Celebrations for the Queen completely knocked my socks off! She is far too adorable!! Paul McCartney singing Let it Be (which is my fave song everrr) utterly made my MONTH!!
- I’ve been eating carrots all day everyday because a while ago I read that “A Carrot a day keeps the Wrinkles away” .. I have no idea if this is true (maybe I should do some research!) But I do love carrots!
- Winter has officially begun and as much as I hate the cold weather I love that the days are so dark and gloomy! Call me crazy but it makes me feel so snug and cozy!
- I have become addicted to ETSY! Ooooh, my poor credit card!
- My DVR is just over 90% full! Gosh, there aren’t enough hours in the day…
- I had the best weekend with my Bro! The Office Marathon AND Disney Monopoly (best board game everrrr!) I, of course, declared bankrupt!
- I’ve finally finished Catching Fire !! I can’t believe it took me so long to jump on the Hunger Games bandwagon, and for my Birthday I got the book set and I haven’t been able to put it down! I can’t wait to start Mockingjay eeee!!
- I have found so many gorgeous new blogs!
- I really want to re-design my blog but I don’t know where to start! …Or how for that matter!
- I’m so happy I thought of 10 things! I didn’t think I could do it and I’m so looking forward to what the next month has in store !!
Your Turn… !! Xx