Tuesday 17 December 2013

Booknerd: A-Z of Books!

Today I am linking up with Kristen from Your Beauty Fix and my dearest Marla from Luck Fupus who is co-hosting Tell All TuesdaysTo be honest my life is a total bore and  I wasn't really sure what to post about today, but I've had this one saved in my drafts for months now, so I suppose now is as good a time as any!! I spotted this awesome book post on Jenni's blog, Flying on a Rainbow, and knew I had to steal it!! Feel free to borrow it too!

Perfect answer.

Author you've read the most books from. 
Probably Jane Austen! Or JK Rowling!  
Best sequel ever.
Harry Potter of courseeeee!
Currently reading.
I'm currently reading War & Peace, when I say that I mean I've read the first chapter and it's still sitting on my night stand untouched three months later. Hopefully I'll pick it up again soon! 

Drink of choice while reading.
Hot chocolate or tea!
E-reader or physical book?
Physical book! I love being able to hold and turn the pages of a book, I also love the smell and feel. E-readers give me headaches! 
Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school.
Haha, umm probably Holden Caulfield! Or Peeta from The Hunger Games !!
Glad you gave this book a chance.
Hunger Games! When a friend explained the storyline to me I was like "Ugh, no thanks!" 
Hidden gem book.
I Wrote This For You - BEAUTIFUL!
Important moment in your reading life.
Probably reading Anne Frank's Diary, pretty much changed me.
Just finished.
I think the last book I read was The Great Gatsby. Or Is it Just Me? by Miranda Hart!
Kinds of books you won’t read.
Horror or war stuff.  
Longest book you’ve ever read.
Ummm, Anna Karenina? I didn't completely finish it though, it definitely broke me! 
Major book hangover because of…
HP and the Deathly Hallows!!  
Number of bookcases you own.
I have a tall one in my room but I have books scattered all over the place!
One book you have read multiple times.
The Catcher in the Rye. 
Preferred place to read.
Bed! Or lounging outside in the summer sun! 
Quote from a book you’ve read that inspires you.
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it." - To Kill A Mockingbird 
Reading regret.
So many books, not enough time!
Series you started and need to finish.
I've probably finished all series I've started! I'd love to read the Sookie Stackhouse series though! 
Three of your all-time favourite books.
The Catcher in the Rye, Pride & Prejudice and Wuthering Heights.
Unapologetic fangirl for…
Harry Potter for sure! 
Very excited for this release more than all the others.
I actually don't know! 
Worst bookish habit.
Hoarding books!!  
X marks the spot: the 27th book on my shelf.
A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French! 
Your latest book purchase.
I think the last book I bought myself was Is it just Me or is Everyone Hanging out Without Me? - Mindy Kaling. I generally make a list of what books I want and ask people to buy me them for Birthday/Christmas! 
Zzz-snatcher book (latest book that kept you up way late).
I think it was The Help by Kathryn Stockett!!

Tell All Tuesdays

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! My friend Stephanie from www.lifeaccordingtosteph.com is hosting a book linkup tomorrow, so be sure to link this up to her blog. Steph is the bees knees.

    This post appealed to me, one of the greatest things my parents instilled me is a love for reading. The "To Kill A Mockingbird" quote made me tear up. My most favorite book, a timeless classic.

    I've never read Harry Potter. I tried! I really tried! Couldn't get I to it. :-/
    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful doll...I loved the picture, I can relate to that, haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god! our favorite books list is so similar! i LOVE harry potter and i was reeeaaaalllyyyy sad when i read the last page of deathly hallows. it's like saying goodbye to a friend. and that quote of Harper Lee?? my favorite quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great answers! Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!