Tuesday 27 May 2014

Link Love


I am soooo so so so sooooo happy that Dave and Connor won The Amazing Race: All Stars - I've had a crush on Connor since I watched him on his original season, so cute and very deserving YAY! I've also just found his awesome website, which I'm totally swooning over!

40 Best YA Novels - Is your favourite on here? Mine is!





These Honeycomb Gift Toppers are adorable!


13 Ways to Upcycle Cutlery - really really cute!

And this last one for you is simply beautiful - The Forgotten Photos of Mothers. WOW.


Do you have any links that you're loving? Send them over!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Will check these links out doll, I hope you're having a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it, but I'm glad your favorite won. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my heart happy!